For a 5% discount on all of EMR Shielding Solutions products you can use this discount code at checkout -worldteksolutions
For addition information about this product and to purchase this product please click on the “Buy Now” button next to the price. This will take you to our affiliate’s website where you will be able to purchase the product. They will handle your check out and shipping and all of their stated conditions, such as returns, will apply to your sale. We will receive a commission for the sale which will greatly benefit our non-profit so THANK YOU for ordering through us!
If you have any problems finding the product on our affiliate's website please enter the title of the product in their search engine.
HFE35C is an easy to use, ultra broad frequency range RF/EMR advanced detector. Especially designed for non-experts, it allows an easy monitoring of the personal exposure to high frequency (HF) and radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic radiation in frequency range from 27MHz to 3.3 GHz. Very precise and reliable analyzer to identify the intensity and the source of RF radiation, emitted from transmitters, cellular antennas, cellular phones and other sources. The device comes with a digital display which shows the total exposure within measured frequency range. Equipped with two antennas: 1) Especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz 2) Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to far beyond 2.5 GHz.
HFE35C High Frequency Meter Features:
- Frequency Range: 27 MHz - above 2.7 GHz
- Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 µW/m²
- Accuracy (CW): Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
- Sensor: Logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband antenna ("omni"-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised fields
- Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 4 - 7 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)
- Two years warranty
- Weight: 1.06 kg
Made in Germany